CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Where we've been...

AJ and I enjoyed our trip to Utah last week and wish we were still there. We loved visiting with family, catching up with friends, and improving our golf games....but alas, we must return to the lives that we chose here in LA.

A's B-day was celebrated while I was in Utah. My parents gave her this trike as well as "Bounceland" which she loves!



Ruby didn't want to be left out either, so we brought up this Lion for her to ride around on and catch up with her big sister. I love little Ruby's smile! It's worth a million! She's either sporting this gorgeous grin or she's screaming. It's much happier when she's in this state and we all simply melt into her whims and desires ;)


A is not a fan of the cameras. Whenever she realizes that she's the subject of a photoshoot, she crosses her eyes! It's rather frustrating. However, I liked this snapshot of A and my mom cuddling on the couch.




What follows is the ONE picture that I have of AJ and I on our anniversary.....


Yes...he is trying to give me bunny ears in this shot. I was hopeful that most boys left this phase in grade school, but apparently not.

1 comments:

Josh and Jay said...

The girls are growing up so fast! Cute! I am glad you guys got to go back and visit. I wish I could go back and visit! Josh is actually right now refing a soccer tournament. Lucky guy, eh?