Back in my Budapest days, I met a fabulous life-long friend, Charity Sunshine. She has been in L.A. for the last week and a half, and I've had the good fortune of being able to visit with her on a few occasions while she's been here. 
Adam had never met Charity until yesterday. I was slightly nervous about having them meet but only because of their differing political positions. However, they managed to have a very calm and civil conversation about the issues ;)
We met up with Charity for lunch at the home where she was staying. While this home was in the city, you felt completely removed from L.A. when you were walking on the grounds of this home. The landscape was absolutely gorgeous, and it was so peaceful...a feeling that is often longed for when living in the city. The picture below does not do this tree justice, but check it out! It is so fabulous!
I am so grateful for the time that I have been able to spend with Charity while she has been here! I wish her the best as she continues her summer travels to New York, D.C., hopefully back to L.A., and then off again to Budapest, where she will continue her Fulbright Scholarship.
0 comments:
Post a Comment