CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

AJ's Birthday


This last Monday (the 19th) was AJ's actual birthday. I say his "actual" birthday because he has been saying it's his birthday for the last month. I haven't met many people who love their birthday as much as what he does, but it makes it fun.


With such high expectations for his birthday, I had been planning months in advance how to celebrate his holiday. In the end it didn't come off as well as had hoped because he's too sneaky and he cheated. He found his mom's gifts to him early, and then he lied to me that he peeked at the wrapped present I had given him just so that I would get mad and confirm his suspicions of what the gift was.


And then when I tried to leave little love notes around the apartment on his birthday before I went to work, he got up early and asked me why I was having self-esteem issues that morning. (He thought the love notes were so that I could build a more positive image of myself)


I think it ended up being a nice enough day for him though. Today we're supposed to be going to the Dodgers game to celebrate his birthday too. (See his birthday really lasts for about 60 days!) However, as I type it is pouring outside. LA weather is nuts!


1 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Yea, way to go on starting a blog again! So so fun...I have not been doing great at updating mine lately...hmm I should work on that...I think I need to take some pics first...lol.