CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 17, 2009

"Great Boyfriend"

Right now, AJ is out to dinner with some of his classmates from his intense summer business course, and I'm sitting at home engaged in a yearly tradition: watching our wedding video. Tomorrow marks three years for us. I'm sure glad that we have this token of remembrance of our day. So what if I'm the only one that watches it, right? :)

This morning marked the beginning of the yearly Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale. I was surprised when AJ said that he would get up early and go with me. He was such a good sport! It was really kind of funny though.... when I finished gathering all of the items I wanted to consider buying, I was walking back with the girl who had been helping me. When we walked into the dressing room she made the comment: "Wow! You have a really great boyfriend to get up this early and come to the sale with you!" Then there erupted a comment from every other girl in the dressing room regarding where there boyfriend was and what excuse they gave to not come to the sale. I was laughing pretty hard to myself. AJ ended up being the star of the talk in the dressing room for some time.



3 comments:

Emily said...

I knew I had somewhere I wanted to go this weekend. What a wonderful boyfriend you have...

Larson said...

way to go AJ! haha! btw... I watch your wedding video all the time! is that creepy? it was just such a magical day!

Beth said...

That's a really funny story. And you have a great husband to go shopping with you. Happy belated anniversary.