Last week AJ was encouraged to eat more healthy after visiting a wellness center on his college campus. He took this to heart, and went to the grocery store that evening to buy lots of fruit, yogurt and low-fat granola.
Now, fast forward to Saturday evening: AJ decides that he has done a great job with his diet for the week and wants to reward himself with popcorn. Since he was going to the store, I asked if he would pick up some ice cream so that I could treat myself too (although I had no reason to do so.) This is what he came home with.....
Seriously!!! No Sugar!!! Then what's the point?!?
So we had a little bit of a discussion about how he can't take shortcuts when it comes soothing my ice cream craving....because it certainly doesn't soothe it. It only makes it worse.
3 comments:
haha! no joke! That's hilarious! I hope Adam's blood pressure comes down.
Oh goodness...sugar free ice cream...yuck! That would not solve the problem at all! Oh, and I could only imagine what Josh's blood pressure is like, because he too loves popcorn!
That is so funny. I'd have to go with chocolate too!
Post a Comment