CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Aww....


Now that I have a computer that I use for work, I hardly ever get on my laptop from college. However, I had some time to kill and was checking out some old pictures till I came across the one I inserted above. This was such a sad day....but you wouldn't guess it by Adam's smile! Anyways it brought back some fun memories so I thought I would share it.

4 comments:

Dixie Packer said...

wow, can you believe it's been almost 2 1/2 years? you guys look cute, you'll have to remind me why it was a sad day.
and by the way.... i sooooo need to call you. i am such a slacker friend. i'm sorry.

Jared and Jessica said...

cute picture! we wish we could have seen you guys while you were out here! hope you had a great christmas and new years!

Johnson Family said...

Oh so cute! So, why was this a sad day... Yea, a new post!

Larson said...

Was it the day you left for NYC? I love how you guys match in this pic.